July 5th 2021
We are looking for a Working Student - Account Management / Online Marketing in Düsseldorf
What can you expect?
- You create Google Ads & LinkedIn campaigns and optimise them.
- You create reports, analyses and presentations for campaigns
- You implement SEO strategies: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You create SEO optimised texts for the company's own website
- You create social media posts (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
- You create topic-relevant articles for an online market research blog
What do we offer you?
- 10 to 20 hours per week
- Wanted immediately
- Without personnel responsibility
- Above average salary. With us, performance pays off for you, because we pay an above-average basic salary. Every employee who achieves the company's goals receives a bonus.
- Performance pays off. We offer a unique culture where you will be surrounded by highly talented, creative and passionate team members every day.
- Everything you need for a great start. Intensive onboarding and time to apply what you've learned.
- Best and latest technological devices. The latest Apple hardware, innovative technologies and a stylish working environment with high quality equipment.
- Equal opportunities. We hire ambitious, curious, smart and above all eager to learn talent and give you the training you need to become a digital rockstar.
- Health & Wellness. Whether it's a sports membership, a job bike or healthy food, we'll make sure you get it.
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Financing / loan possible
- Free course offers
- Sabbatical possible
- Bonus system
- Fair remuneration
- Christmas bonus
- Coaching offers
- Promotion of employee initiatives
- Project responsibility
- Startup flair
- Voluntarily committed
- Vehicle pool
- Company car
- Music allowed in the workplace
- Study funding
- Travel allowance
- Performance-related salary component
- Agile working
- Flat hierarchies
- Onboarding program
- Regular feedback meetings
What should you bring with you?
- You are creative, think analytically and are very good with numbers.
- Complex issues do not scare you
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel as well as Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- You have a high level of social media affinity and activity
- You have excellent written and spoken German
- The status quo is not set in stone for you
- Challenging goals motivate you
Knowledge and skills
LinkedIN Sales Navigator
Google Tag Manager
Apply with us now through our partner Workwise: